Finding & Licensing Images
At Harpur Garden Images, we love our garden photography to find a home.
You can alternatively request a high res image through our image library using the download instructions below.
Our Harpur Garden Images may be used professionally or in an amateur or personal capacity and the price we quote will reflect your intended useage for which we will send you an invoice.
Note we also hold images that are not online so get in contact if you cannot find what you want and we would be delighted to find it for you.
- You can search for images from the home page of the Harpur Garden Images website to see what is available.
- Following a home page search or by clicking on New Images or RHS Shows on the home page, you will find yourself in the Harpur Garden Images library where you can search using the "Enter search keywords" box at the top of the page.
- If you are viewing thumbnails then tick the image or images you would like to download and click Download Wizard on the right. If Download Wizard is not visible you may need to select the Actions tab.
- If you are viewing an enlarged image then click Download -> Advanced Options to select the image size you would like. Low res images can be downloaded immediately whilst high res images will need to be requested as they are chargeable.
- You will need to have logged in to download a low res image or request a high res image.
- When the download request is approved you will receive an email with a link to download a high res image. Do get in contact if you have any problems.
- If you do not have an account with Harpur Garden Images you can register for an account here.
- The Lightbox feature allows you to save images in your account. Click on the yellow cross next to the image or tick an image and click on the yellow cross on the right on the Actions tab to add to your Lightbox. Clicking on the yellow minus button removes the image from your Lightbox.
- To share your lightbox with other users click on Open Lightbox on the left then you will see an Add people function at the top. You may only share with another Harpur Garden Images user.
- Any images saved in your Lightbox will appear on the left-hand side when you are logged in.
- You can share images with another Harpur Garden Images users so if this is something you want to do then make sure your colleague or peer has registered for an account so you can work collaboratively.
- Select the images you would like to share then click Share on the right-hand side on the Actions tab.
- You can create a contact sheet by ticking the images you require and selecting Contact Sheet on the right-hand side on the Actions tab.
If you cannot find what you want, either because it is not online or you are finding it difficult to navigate the extensive library, please don't hesitate to contact us at Harpur Garden Images either by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 01787 277784. Alternatively you can submit an enquiry through our Contact page, we would be delighted to be of assistance.